New Eden - Pilot New Eden - Pilot

Great pilot, looking forward to seeing more episodes. Has the potential to become one of the top series on newgrounds.

Yotam & Fantasia 06 Yotam & Fantasia 06

Dafuq I just see?

More Ban Week More Ban Week

You know, I find it hard to believe this was the 4th best thing posted on july 10, or the 400th best thing posted that day, they say hater votes don't help anybody, hater votes would of helped me not see this which would of been really good. Animation made no sense, those voices ware not understandable, joke is lame, why would you copy the dumb style those clock people use? You know what you did? You had your crew people whatever vote on your submission, getting you a daily 4th and stealing it from someone actually talented, same as kitty crew, what future does newgrounds have if 10 more crews like this spawn and steal cups from real artists? Dark days are coming.

Dosensuppen responds:

How little you know.

LRU: Hunter LRU: Hunter

You get 0 because I got stuck 3 times constantly falling on the same mission. Getting stuck in games is not the way to get good score, remember that in the future.

I Am Flying To The Moon I Am Flying To The Moon

Ooooh, a launch game, how original.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Awesome

I really loved that you included the minecraft world in there, haha.. i was looking for Kepler 22b, did i miss it or it's not there or it has a different name.. or.. ?

Carol of the Trolls Carol of the Trolls

Very good

I love the feel of this song, I'd love it more though if you'd make a more loop-able version of it, maybe a little longer , maybe not , but the end cheers need to go away.

RED RED

Great

You are an amazing artist, this would make an awesome Halloween mask

Cope2K responds:

Haha Thanks!

PIKACHU, NO PIKACHU, NO

omg

that's so cute , i love it

Bloody Anne Bloody Anne

you're screwed

Well , if i ever find the devil and get to sell my soul ima ask him to make me you. So..yeah..

AlvinHew responds:

Uh oh, I better watch myself...