LRU: Hunter LRU: Hunter

You get 0 because I got stuck 3 times constantly falling on the same mission. Getting stuck in games is not the way to get good score, remember that in the future.

I Am Flying To The Moon I Am Flying To The Moon

Ooooh, a launch game, how original.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Awesome

I really loved that you included the minecraft world in there, haha.. i was looking for Kepler 22b, did i miss it or it's not there or it has a different name.. or.. ?

It ees gravity It ees gravity

Wait a minute..

Did the loading bar need a loading bar for itself ?

Draco is coming Draco is coming

I can't believe it.

I mention how this game tricks you to go to their website and my review gets deleted, I can't believe newgrounds has sunk so low as to do this.

chestnut avenue 101 chestnut avenue 101

well

I finished it, puzzles ware pretty easy, though these kind of games are not for everyone, some people think like 1yo kids, yeah, you know who i'm talking about ^^

Monster Arena Monster Arena

Well, yeah

Love it, but all of a sudden, when i finished a training session a bunch of confirmation dialogs appeared on the screen, some flashing and whatnot, my save is broken now and there's nothing i can do to continue playing.. that's not cool.

Gaydar Gaydar

hmm

Let's see how this would work , i guess gay people would find it funny and try to move around the room to see if it actually works
insecure people would do the room-walking too but blam it because it lies
homophobes will instantly blam it because they will feel offended
and smart people would blam it because it's really not funny and a 2 minutes work including program's startup.
So i guess the survival of this would be depending on the number of gay people on the portal right now :)

well..at least you people are better then kittycrew that's worth 3 stars from me

TinyRPG TinyRPG

well

i eventually got stuck in a three somehow at level 7 without any monsters near me to kill me.. but still i like it so I'll give it a 9 and a 4

LunaDrift responds:

if you get stuck you can save and refresh and click continue.

sorry about that!

Finland Jigsaw Finland Jigsaw

hmm

I need to say this , this is a puzzle , why do you feel the need to spam it with ads ? What's your aim here ? you want to make a million dollars out of it ?