New Eden - Pilot New Eden - Pilot

Great pilot, looking forward to seeing more episodes. Has the potential to become one of the top series on newgrounds.

Yotam & Fantasia 06 Yotam & Fantasia 06

Dafuq I just see?

More Ban Week More Ban Week

You know, I find it hard to believe this was the 4th best thing posted on july 10, or the 400th best thing posted that day, they say hater votes don't help anybody, hater votes would of helped me not see this which would of been really good. Animation made no sense, those voices ware not understandable, joke is lame, why would you copy the dumb style those clock people use? You know what you did? You had your crew people whatever vote on your submission, getting you a daily 4th and stealing it from someone actually talented, same as kitty crew, what future does newgrounds have if 10 more crews like this spawn and steal cups from real artists? Dark days are coming.

Dosensuppen responds:

How little you know.

Aqua HD Aqua HD

Seen it before, I guess this is the same thing in HD.

KONY2012 KONY2012

You stupid, sick son of a bitch! How dare you make something lik... nah, just kidding, kony is the biggest bullshit america has come up with yet..

Kony 2012 Kony 2012

I don't get it ^_^ Y U NO explain :P

Zachary responds:

lmao thanks

RayWilliamJohnson Dies RayWilliamJohnson Dies

Hmm

How much do you charge bro ? I know a few youtube people that really need to die so i could use your services, and shotgun.

SplendidDevil responds:

A blowjob is usually my set price.

Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

w...

w...w..what's happening ? i'm.. scared..

Two-Man Pokemon Collab Two-Man Pokemon Collab

Screw it.

I can count to purple, backwards.

Heavy is Dovahkiin Heavy is Dovahkiin

Cool

What's that ending song ? Very funny, is it on newgrounds ?